blog
Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Looking for a friend?

We have the solution! WinRose Animal Hospital currently has 2 cats up for adoption!! Please come and visit Pete and Bobby. Both cats are neuters, vaccinated and dewormed. The adoption fee of $79 goes towards the care already provided and their food & accomodations while they wait for you to come adopt them!! Here are their stories:



Hi there! My name is “Bobby Labonta”. I am a very rambunctious cat who loves to cuddle. I like other cats and love to play with them. I have not been exposed to a lot of dogs, but think they will be okay. I really like being an indoor cat so I do not have to worry about being hit by a car again. Please ask to see me I would love to meet you!





Hi there! My name is ‘Pete” and I’d love to be your friend! I was found cold and hungry trying to sneak my way into Sobey’s early one morning and ended up being taken next door Winrose Animal Hospital. They gave me a warm bed and lots of good food to eat. As much as I love it here I would like to find a home and family of my own.



Please call, email, or better yet, come in to inquire about us!!

Call: 254-3150 ~ email: winrosevet@shaw.ca ~ visit: 534 St.Anne's Road
visit our website for hours of operation for visiting 


No comments:

Post a Comment